DR HOUSE Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Revue de Presse
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Actualité - News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nine

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 00:37 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

Robert Sean Leonard Talks House

Things are still shaken up on House with the original team of interns fired and Dr. House forced to look into new candidates. One constant remains Wilson, House's oncologist friend played by Robert Sean Leonard. This year is only more of the usual for Leonard.

Leonard Remains in the House
"For the first three episodes, we're very busy reshuffling the show," said Leonard. "You know, it's a whole new show. People were fired last year, doctors not actors. So that takes up a lot of the early episodes, just figuring out what we're going to do with House and his lack of a medical team."

With new actors playing characters applying for fellowships with House, Wilson has enjoyed meeting a few new costars. "They're all fantastic. We have a huge problem actually because now our show is like The Ten Commandments. We've got trailers everywhere because we have a lot of prospective new doctors to work with House. Everyone loves all of them and we have this problem because it's not The Electric Company. You can't have 12 major characters on a TV show for very long or it becomes a Ken Burns documentary."

He has not completely said goodbye to Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison either. "They're around. They all have stuff to do. To be honest, I don't know where this is all going to end. I sometimes wonder if the writers do either."

The season premiere had Wilson go into the field with House, but that will not become a regular feature. "I pretty much do what I usually do. I'm around a little bit more in the first few because of the vacuum created by the other three's leaving but my role is pretty much the same. I don't really do diagnosis with everyone."

The premiere also had Wilson mess with House, kidnapping his guitar. "That's a particularly mess-heavy episode. Yeah, that will always be in our relationship in the show. That's a fairly mess-heavy episode."

This is the way Leonard likes it. He's not looking for Wilson-centric episodes in which to star. "God, I hope not. It's too hard. I wouldn't have Hugh Laurie's schedule for the world. I want to work as little as possible."

Wilson just serves as House's sort of psychiatrist, even though his actual practice is oncology. "He's an oncologist to make a living. I think he's probably shrink to a lot of people. I think he does a lot of therapy. I know I do. I think that's the kind of guy he is. He tries to help people out and tries to help them along and make them see things. There are people who do that."

House airs Tuesday nights on Fox.

Source: http://www.canmag.com/nw/9152-house-robert-sean-leonard
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 00:37 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nine

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 12:34 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

TV Guide Magazine (Behind the Scenes )

frankie11

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Oct - 18:52 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

interview de Hugh LAURIE pour EL PAIS...
lien "devoted to hUGH"
http://z9.invisionfree.com/HughLaurie/index.php?showtopic=8117

EL PAÍS

22 October 2007

Hugh Laurie: “I hate bad manners”

The British actor analyses his character, Dr House, who returns this week in his fourth season.

ROCÍO AYUSO - Los Ángeles

Both are tall, lanky and have the same blue eyes. They even share the badly shaved beard. But these are more differences than similarities between Hugh Laurie and the character who has made him famous on television, the irascible, cutting know-all Doctor Gregory House.

One detail which, as this British actor of 48 (Oxford) jokes, many people forget, because in America it is "more common to get a part because of the way one behaves rather than because of the things one can do." This is not the case with him, and perhaps here is situated the key to the success of this medical drama that today begins its fourth season. Hugh Laurie does not feel as sure as House at the time of diagnosis. “Besides, I'm somewhat superstitious about explaining the reason for the show's success. I'm afraid that if I get it right the show will end,” he comments, more ironically than the sarcastic House. Next Thursday Cuatro will be showing an exclusive preview of Alone, the first episode of the fourth season, that was watched on the American Fox network by more than 18 million viewers (16% of the audience share).

Question: Does it bother you that you are compared with the show's protagonist?

Answer: House could not be said to be charming, but neither are many of my friends.

Q: Wherein lies his attractiveness?

A: There are many theories. Among younger people, the fact that he is a rebel who does not follow the rules, someone who is impatient with authority.

Q: And among the less young?

A: His lack of political correctness. He says everything we 'd like to say.

Q: Are any of his qualities shared by you in real life?

A: Paradoxically, if there's something that I hate, it's bad manners (laughs). I also hate the traffic and the television news.

Q: And what brightens Hugh Laurie's day?

A: Music makes me happy. Listening to it or playing it. Food and my motorcycle.

Q: And your family?

A: Naturally they make me happy. But I eat with them, I play music with them and carry them on my motorcycle.

Q: But they are still living in the United Kingdom.

A: With the accumulation of a lot of air miles. We fly a lot. That's how we see each other. Besides, I spend all my time here working. Although in theory it takes eight months of the year, the reality is that it is nearer ten per season.

Q: What is your favourite medical drama?

A: I grew up in the United Kingdom and my television has little that to view with the American(?). I took in Dr Finlay's Casebook as if it were my mother's milk, a commanding, God-like bloke in a flannel suit, very different from today's technical medical dramas.

Q: Do you think House would enjoy it?

A: He spends the day watching a show that doesn't have a name, although I would get the Fox network into trouble if I said it was General Hospital. Well, it's a soap opera of that sort.

Q: What do you consider to be the major achievement in medicine?

A: For its part in the number of lives saved, I would say pencillin. But at a benefit gala I insisted the other day that laughter is the best therapy, because I was obliged to be amusing.

Q: For Hugh Laurie, what is the best medicine?

A: Anaesthesia, because without it I couldn't go to the dentist.

Q: And your cure for boredom?

A: Unlike House, I have a high tolerance for boredom. I must have a very small brain that is entertained by nothing. A crossword, a sudoku or throwing a paper ball into the wastepaper basket entertains me.

Q: Isn't reading one of your diversions?

A: If I have one regret about doing this show it's that I don't read, because all the time I have is dedicated to the scripts. As a result I end up reading the same thing every night because it takes me half a page to remember where I was and by then I am already asleep. So I read the same novel again and again.

Q: Will we see an end to House?

A: A character as self-destructive as House could go into decline or recover at any moment. He is a suicidal who isn't able to spend the rest of his life on a windowsill. But whether this happens in two, five or 25 years' time will depend on the talent of the scriptwriters. And at the moment I couldn't be happier with their work.
Nine

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Oct - 19:09 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

Merci Frankie!
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Oct - 19:36 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

c'est peut être bête mais j'ai beaucoup ri en lisant cela: And what brightens Hugh Laurie's day?

A: Music makes me happy. Listening to it or playing it. Food and my motorcycle.

Q: And your family?

A: Naturally they make me happy. But I eat with them, I play music with them and carry them on my motorcycle.
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Oct - 19:44 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

il y avait celle la aussi pour le côté plus sombre de Hugh laurie

Hugh would like an off-switch in House

October 28, 2007 12:00am

RICHARD CLUNE in Los Angeles

HUGH Laurie is at odds with a line in the script.

Oblivious to the gathered audience of cast and crew on set, Laurie's lithe frame paces through the adjoining rooms of the fictitious Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, home to his cantankerous albeit brilliant small-screen alter-ego, Dr Gregory House.

Hand on chin, deep in thought, Laurie eventually expresses his concerns to writer Eli Attie, who joined US medical series after The West Wing's cancellation.

Their discussion is brief, the line cut and Laurie returns to filming, adopting a familiar stance in front of House's whiteboard.

Such is the intensity with which Laurie works. It's an intensity that has undoubtedly helped House achieve global success, but also an intensity that Laurie admits leaves him tired.

"I can't switch off," the 48-year-old says later.

"I'm always thinking about the show. I'm too neurotic and too anal and too convinced that we're going to fail to relax. Every show we do, every scene we shoot, is a disaster, I'm convinced of it.

"I go home at the end of the day and my head is full of all the mistakes I've made.

"I beat myself up about what I've stuffed up the day before. I'm looking for things to go wrong. I'm not rejoicing or lying back and enjoying it."

Given the acclaim attached to the Channel 10 series and Laurie's deft portrayal, such words are jarring.

While he continues to periodically visit a therapist in his continuing battle with "mild depression", Laurie doesn't view his professional pessimism as a byproduct of the illness.

"No, I don't think it is part of that," he says.

"I'm aware of the fact it's a bit weird. It's partly a superstition.

"I have this idea that if there were a God or destiny of some kind looking down on us, that if he saw you taking anything for granted then he'd take it away."

While on paper Laurie's words read as those of an extreme pessimist, each sentence is punctuated by a wry smile.

Admittedly "drained" -- his role demands 14-hour days, five days a week -- Laurie makes for a refreshingly honest interviewee, free of the false sincerity that afflicts so many in his industry.

His tiredness also explains away rumours about why he engages in so few interviews.

In this, his first Australian newspaper interview since House's debut season, Laurie alludes to his desire for solitary downtime and sleep when not working.

On the subject of his family, he says being apart from them is a constant struggle.

While he maintains a small Los Angeles apartment, his wife Jo Green and three children, Charlie, Bill and Rebecca, keep the family home in London.

"It wasn't a massive move when I first considered (doing House) because what usually happens is you do a pilot and of all the pilots made very few are picked up and only about a quarter go to a second year," he says.

"So I thought I'll have three fun weeks, I'll end up with a DVD I can show my friends and I never, ever dreamt that I'd be here 3 1/2 years later.

"To hold a family or a marriage together, it's tough going on a lot of people. It really is tough. I had no idea.

"But I do go back and forth as much as possible, as do my wife and kids."

Again, as if sensing that his words are meandering into the morose, Laurie switches to talking about his enjoyment of his TV role.

"When I first got to hear about this thing, they sent me four pages in a fax and I read a couple of scenes and thought, 'This looks great'," he says.

"The main guy, at least in an American TV show, has to have good hair and I thought House would be the crabby guy who shows up every now and then.

"I then read the whole script and thought, 'F---, this is great. He is the main guy."'
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Oct - 19:45 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

je ne sais pas si c'est l'âge mais je me retrouve là:"I have this idea that if there were a God or destiny of some kind looking down on us, that if he saw you taking anything for granted then he'd take it away."
Dr Cameron

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Déc - 18:33 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

Dernière édition par Dr Cameron le Dim 22 Mar - 19:47 (2009); édité 1 fois
Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Déc - 19:09 (2007)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

rho ... avant de voir la date je pensais que stacy allait peut etre faire son retour.. snif
Dr Cameron

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Jan - 04:22 (2008)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

TéléMoustique du 16.01.08 => http://www.telemoustique.be/cps/rde/xchg/tm/hs.xsl/magazine_docteur_house_l…

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Jan - 15:06 (2008)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

l'Humanité
http://www.humanite.fr/2008-01-16_Medias_Dr-House
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Jan - 14:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

Le syndrome du Professeur Higgins

Emma thompson rêve de voir Hugh Laurie endosser le costume du Prof Higgins dans un remake de My fair lady (Audrey Hepburn et Rex Harrisson sous la direction de George Cukor, adaptation de la pièce de George Bernard Shaw "Pygmalion")
La principale caractéristique d'Higgins,professeur émérite es phonétique, outre sa mysoginie, est sa dévotion pour la langue Anglaise et son crédo la nécessité de la parler de la manière la plus pure et donc parfaite possible.

My Fair Lady - Trailer
envoyé par enricogay

House ne remporte pas en Angleterre le même succès que dans d'autres pays d'Europe et voici l'explication d'Huhg Laurie sur le sujet
*Article extrait DE TOUTLECINE.COM
Le crime national de «Dr. House»

Si « Dr. House » connaît un beau succès et une belle longévité à travers le monde (cinq saisons à ce jour), la série ne fait que des scores médiocres en Grande-Bretagne, le pays natal de sa vedette, Hugh Laurie. Pourquoi donc ?

Explication par le comédien en personne. « Je suis perplexe chaque fois que je vois ou que j’entends un acteur anglais interprétant un Américain », reconnaît-il dans une interview accordée à la dernière édition en date du mensuel Playboy. « Je comprends que mes concitoyens ne me suivent pas. Toutes les entorses et déformations linguistiques les fâchent sérieusement. Nous autres Anglais sommes tous extrêmement tatillons sur la manière avec laquelle notre langue est parlée ! »

Dans ce cas, pourquoi Hugh Laurie ne se doublerait-il pas lui-même pour la Grande-Bretagne ? Manière de recouvrir grâce aux oreilles des sujets de sa Gracieuse Majesté et de guérir l'audimat malade de « Dr. House ».

Par Marc Toullec (16/01/2009 à 16h16)
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Mar - 19:39 (2009)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Avr - 21:37 (2009)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

y a aussi un article sur Hugh Laurie dans euh.....
rha mince!! c'est un journal tele qui est vendu avec le journal "la provence" chez moi
et il se nomme "la provence".. ca doit pas se trouver ailleurs
fanfan321

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 09:42 (2009)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse Répondre en citant

durant le we, j'ai lu un article où l'on disait que le Dr House serait en visite à Paris. Pour faire du tourisme

à confirmer ...

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Revue de Presse

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Actualité - News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation