DR HOUSE Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Spoiler saison 4
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Actualité - News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
larockeusedu60
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 22:42 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

Si y'a Foreman, ça veut dire qu'il est là dès le début ??
MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 22:42 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 22:50 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

on est dans les hallucinations je crois, à la première scène House croit voir Chase opérer, il semble "tester" la glace comme dans un rêve, la seconde avec Foreman je l'entends dire "êtes vous entrain de sourire " mais ej comprends pas la suite de la phrase...
J'ai trouvé la transcription anglaise des petits clips d eprésentation qu'on a vu ces derniers jours (les 4 d'affilée) ça vous intéresse que j'essaye de les traduire ou vous êtes assez fortiche en anglais pour les lire direct?
Visiter le site web du posteur
larockeusedu60
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 19:09 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

Moi j'pense que c'est bon, j'peux lire en direct Wink !
MSN
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 19:24 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

ok on y va! Very Happy

Clip 1
House: (shrugs) Can't take the case. I don't have a team.
Cuddy: (holds chart up with an extra bright smile) So hire a team. (approaches, places chart on desk)
House: What for? I don't have a case?
Cuddy: Have you even interviewed anybody?
House: You test drive a car before you buy it. You have sex before you get married. (Cuddy's disbelieving look) I can't hire a team based on a ten-minute interview. What if I don't like having sex with them? (makes face, accompanied by humorous tone on guitar, then proceeds to play)
Cuddy: (eyes House a moment, saunters to speaker, bends over, disconnects guitar; House looks up to meet her look) You've spent the last two weeks doing absolutely nothing. (holds up cord) Concert is over.
House: (Cuddy lightly twirls cord) In what twisted universe does mastering Eddie van Halen's two-handed arpeggio technique count as *absolutely nothing*? (makes face)
Cuddy: Take the case or you will spend the next month helping the COLAPSE team *change bandages*.
House: (House looks down a moment then challenges) I diagnose her *alone* by the end of the day. You go away for a week.
Cuddy: (long look then nods) Done. (dangles cord, House takes it, Cuddy flounces out under House's watchful gaze)

Clip 2
House: (standing in Wilson's doorway, holding out hand) Give it back.
Wilson: (sitting at desk, feet up, acting puzzled) What happened? (House rolls eyes, begins to search room) Did someone ... kidnap your guitar? A $12,000 1967 Flying V? Or something?
House: (closes office door) Where'd you hide it?
Wilson: (opens newspaper) I'm flattered you would consider me this bold and brilliant...
House: (scoffs) Yeah, it takes a -- (stares at the holes in Wilson's newspaper, continues) It takes a criminal mastermind to pull off a heist from an unlocked, unguarded room down the hall. What do you want?
Wilson: (looks up, acts surprised) Me? Nothing. (folds newspaper, House rolls eyes) But I'm sure the kidnapper wants what every kidnapper wants. To see you interview five to seven well-qualified fellowship candidates.
House: I don't need a team! (turns to leave)
Wilson: You were bouncing ideas off a janitor!
House: (turns at door with a grin) And solved the case! (leaves, Wilson tosses newspaper on his desk)

Clip 3
House: (sitting at desk, feet up, thinking aloud) MAO inhibitor caused the fever, alcohol caused the pancreatitis, alcohol withdrawal caused the V-tach. (looks at magic 8-ball) Your logic is irrefutable.
Cuddy: You're wrong. (enters office, stands before desk)
House: (frowns) well, who are you going to believe? Classic toy or a woman who, if she had any confidence in her own ideas, wouldn't feel the need to distract you with a water bra? (takes feet off desk, stands)
Cuddy: Are you really just going to treat the pancreatitis?
House: (smirks) Are you here to enable me?
Cuddy: I don't want her to die because you're stubborn.
House: (looking at mail) Wow, so you can enable and rationalize at the same time. I guess you are still Dean of Medicine.

Clip 4
Wilson: (enters MRI suite where House is looking at scans) I thought this was going to be fun. (House largely ignores him) I mess with you, you mess with me. Eventually, you give in. (sits) But, you've shown a *startling* lack of humor. Which got me thinking.
House: (mutters, shaking head) Oh, god.
Wilson: (as if uninterrupted) What's the real reason you won't hire a team?
House: (still scrolling through images) I told you: I don't need a team.
Wilson: (shrugs) Then hire three people and let them sit on their asses.
House: That wouldn't be right.
Wilson: (pointedly) Three years ago, you hired a team. What's changed?
House: (dryly) I've become a man of principle. I've become smarter. (eyes Wilson) What answer will make Socrates shut up? (looks back at screen)
Wilson: (continues blithely) What's changed is: you hired a team. You connected with a team, you worked with a team, and you lost a team. (watches House's reaction, House frowns)

larockeusedu60
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 19:36 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

Merci, il y a des trucs que je n'ai pas compris (surtout les quelques termes médicaux) ! Wink
MSN
Mrtev

Localisation: dans un endroit... heu... en fait je sais pas... VENEZ ME CHERCHER !!!!

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 16:32 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

faut vraiment que je me mette à l'anglais...
pourquoi ne parle-t-il pas en espagnol? Rolling Eyes Cool

oui, je sais, je suis une vrai boulette Mr. Green

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 11:16 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

spoilers ep3 saison4 "97 seconds"
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9

--"HOUSE"(9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

HOUSE DIVIDES HIS REMAINING FELLOWSHIP CANDIDATES INTO TWO TEAMS FOR SOME HEALTHY COMPETITION ON "HOUSE" TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, ON FOX

The final 10 fellowship candidates compete ferociously when House splits them into two teams by gender. They are assigned to diagnose and treat a wheelchair-bound man with muscular atrophy who is slowly suffocating. As the two teams are trying to one-up each other, complications arise when one team treats the patient but doesn't follow through to make sure their treatment was executed. While the students are busy with their assignment, House experiments on himself to see what happens in the moments when people hover between life and death. Meanwhile, Foreman runs his own team of fellows in his new job at another hospital, and resorts to using a very "House-like" treatment to help a patient in the "97 Seconds" episode of HOUSE airing Tuesday, Oct. 9 (9:0010:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-403) (TV-14 D, L)

larockeusedu60
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 14:59 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

MErci !
MSN
Mafalda

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 20:29 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

aïe aïe aïe... comment attendre encore??? Sad
Merci beaucoup pour ces infos, Frankie11....
larockeusedu60
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 20:40 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

Comment attendre, bah à force d'abuser de notre patience, qui a été mise à rude épreuve depuis la fin de la saison 3, c'st comme ça qu'on attend lol et puis 3 jours c'est bon Very Happy !
MSN
Nine

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 20:58 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

Merci Frankie!
Mrtev

Localisation: dans un endroit... heu... en fait je sais pas... VENEZ ME CHERCHER !!!!

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Sep - 16:47 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

merci Okay
(heureusement c'est de l'anglais écrit... et encore je suis pas sûre d'avoir tout compris tant pis...)
Embarassed

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Sep - 20:12 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

Voilà un été qu'on a passé à échanger, dialoguer, se nourrir de miettes tout en attendant...attendant... Et voilà, c'est dans 3 jours!
Merci à tous pour cet été!!

Nine

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 22:19 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

Interview de Lisa Edelstein qui répond à des questions concernant la saison 4: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35p50_dr-house-watch-this-lisa-edelstein_fun

P.S. : Je ne suis pas sûre que ce soit la bonne place pour mettre ce post. Rolling Eyes
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 11:57 (2007)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4 Répondre en citant

effectivement ca n'etait pas dans le bon topic donc j ai deplacé..
mais svp essayez de poster dans les bons topics.. apres ca nous fait faire 3000 manips pour arriver a remettre dans l ordre..
parce que la ou etait ton post.. les gens avaient pas forcement envie d en savoir plus..

bon malgré tout merci bcp pour la video!!
on en apprend un peu plus.. on voit bcp de sequences de la saison 4!! et aussi il est possible que house et cuddy soient ensemble.. enfin elle sait pasmais elle est prete pour ca apparament.. Mort de Rire et elle parle aussi d un eventuel bébé.. et il est possible que house soit le pere.. comme un autre.. elle se mouille pas trop hein.. lol

apres y a un truc avec les nouveaux personnages.. ect..pas mal du tout
et puis elle est tres jolie sur cette video
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Spoiler saison 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Actualité - News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 6 sur 7

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation