DR HOUSE Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations....
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> SPOILERS.... c'est par ici
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Mai - 16:05 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

Le retour de la série sur la Fox est prévu le 21/09/09, le Lundi à 20h00
Si l'on en croit David Shore tout de même super bien placé pour le savoir, dans un premier temps House ne reprendra pas la tête du service Diagnostique...Il est probable que durant les premiers épisodes les scènes seront tournées entre le PP et l'hôpital Psy....
QUATRE Mois SANS inédit de House!!! ils savent l'enfer qu'ils nous font vivre ??
Bon ben va falloir écrire pour passer le temps
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Mai - 16:05 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Mai - 19:23 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

ben c'est deja pas si mal.. ca aurait pu etre pire quand meme genre.. decembre 2009!! lol

on va prendre notre mal n patience..
merci frankie!
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Juin - 00:05 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/house-casting-news.html

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the first official House scoop of the new season: Tony winner Lin-Manuel Miranda has been cast as House's psych hospital roomie, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Miranda, best known for writing and starring in the Broadway musical In The Heights, will appear in at least two episodes beginning with the show's sixth season premiere this fall.

A House insider tells me producers are looking for other "interesting actors" to populate the psychiatric facility that became House's home in last month's finale. So if you're an actor who excels at riding the crazy train, forward this story to your agent ASAP.

Ladies and gentleman, that concludes the first official House scoop of the new season.
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Juin - 13:02 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

j'adore comment il presente cette nouvelle mdr

en tout cas merci frankie!
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Juin - 07:28 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

http://www.tele7.fr/tv/news-tele/dr-house-un-season-premiere-a-rallonge-pou…15h41 : Dr House : Un season premiere à rallonge pour la saison 6Série TV | Edité le 11 Juin 2009 | Source : Entertainment Weekly D’après Entertainment Weekly, l’ouverture de la saison 6 de Dr House sera exceptionnelle jusqu’à son format.

Il convient de ne pas lire ce qui va suivre si vous ne souhaitez pas être spoilé sur les événements de la 5ème saison de Dr House …

Mais si votre curiosité est la plus forte, vous savez sans doute déjà que la 6ème saison de Dr House ne démarrera pas au Princeton Plainsboro mais dans un hopital psychiatrique où House s’est fait internet de lui-même.

Pour instaurer ce nouveau décor, le premier épisode de la saison 6 sera, pour la première fois dans la série, un épisode double de deux heures.

Il sera réalisé par la productrice Katie Jacobs, qui ne passe derrière la caméra de Dr House que pour des épisodes mémorables puisqu’elle a signé Dans le cœur de Wilson, l’épisode qui voit mourir Amber , ou encore Dernier Recours, épisode de la saison 5 mettant en scène une prise d’otages…
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Juin - 19:53 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

Première promo
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Juin - 16:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

17:06:09 paley center

Question: Obviously the main focus of the House premiere will be House in the "loony bin." But what will the rest of the cast be up to? --Rachel
Ausiello: Enjoying the rest of their vacation. No joke. I'm told the two-hour One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest-inspired season premiere will feature only two of the show's main players: House and Wilson. Everyone else will show up the following week. "It is a bold move," Hugh Laurie acknowledged at last night's Paley Center for Media event, Creating Great Characters. "We are moving into our sixth year and I suppose the writers felt that we couldn't just reprise the same stories, the same sets, the same look, the same problems. We needed to go on an adventure, and this is it."

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-house-gossip-g…
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Juin - 14:42 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

HOUSE'S HUGH LAURIE & THE GANG SPILL SEASON SIX SECRETS
When we last saw Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), he was walking into a mental institution and wrapping his head around his hallucination of having sex with Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein).

Sure, we were mad at first for the big sex scene fake-out, but we were happy to learn at last night's House event at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills that a true Huddy hookup might just be in store for season six, which starts shooting very soon and hits Fox on Sept. 21.

House executive producers Katie Jacobs and David Shore, along with Hugh, Lisa and Omar Epps filled us in on House's mental state, Huddy's romantic state and the state of things at Princeton-Plainsboro...

Spoilers ahead, highlight below....

House Has Gone Crazy: "This season opener is really going to begin shortly after those doors close behind him. We're going to wake up there and going to cover—storytelling wise in two hours—two to three months and that journey of rehabilitation that House feels he may or may not need, that he does need," says Katie. "It's not a full-on rehabilitation. House won't be perfect in any way. I describe it as if there's a hole in his heart, maybe he'll leave with one more piece, but the House is still there." Don't expect the whole season to take place in the mental institute though: "It's not going to be that much, but that two-hour premiere is basically exclusively there," adds David.

Paging Dr. Nolan: Who has the lucky job of diagnosing one of the most famous diagnosticians in the world? That job is left up to Dr. Nolan, played by Andre Braugher, whom you may remember from Gideon's Crossing. Katie describes the surely to butt heads pair: "House's version of how well he needs to be to go back to work and Nolan's version of how well he needs to be to go back to work is very different. You can check yourself in voluntarily, and you can leave voluntarily, but whether or not he's going to be permitted to practice medicine is another story. Before he is going to be allowed to practice medicine, Dr. Nolan needs to make sure House is on much sturdier ground than at the end of the season."

Hugh on Playing Crazy: Hop on the crazy boat, because we're in for quite a storm. Says Hugh, "House's sickness is an indispensable part of his skill, possibly his intellect, and if not his intellect, than his identity. All of us fear change because we fear even the things we dislike in our lives, we fear that they are nonetheless part of us, and if we surrender them then we will become some how less." For his time in the mental hospital, Hugh has shaved his head, saying "I have a slightly institutional look." However, being institutionalized is not all serious though, "There is just a small musical element to it. I'm completely out of my depth; I should not be doing it, but life is about risks!" jokes Hugh.

When the Doctor's Away, the Kids Will Play: When it comes to who's going to be in charge with House missing in action, Omar says that Foreman is stepping into the foreground: "That's sort of a natural progression. However, even in a mental institute, I would imagine House would still be in charge." Unfortunately, with every doctor trying to be the boss, it may not be good for Foreman and Thirteen (Olivia Wilde). "I think the stress of trying to take over the team is obviously going to have a strain on their relationship." Even if Foreman takes the lead, it's not going to be easy. Omar adds, "It's going to have a tremendous effect [with House gone]. Everyone is going to be second-guessing themselves. In that sense, House is a crutch for them. When all else fails, just go to him and he'll have the answers. The reality is, the other doctors are not willing to take the risks that he takes." Finally, don't expect House to waltz back into Princeton-Plainsboro ready to take over again: "You don't emerge from a psychiatric hospital and just get your medical license back all that easy. That differential diagnosis division is still going to be functioning, but whether he's going to be at the head of it initially or not, that's the question," says Katie.

Once He's Healed: Fans are still reeling over the imagined coupling of House and Cuddy, but Lisa tells us, "I loved the way they handled it because for one thing, it means they can still have sex. Because they haven't done it yet. In another way it shows what he wishes he had, which includes an intimate relationship with her, wanting to live with her and wanting to be off drugs. I think we learn a lot about him and we still have the opportunity of exploring it, because it hasn't been explored even though we got to shoot that sexy scene." Katie seconds that notion, "I think all those emotions, sparks, difficulties and the push and pull is still there. I think the only reason why he hallucinated that hallucination with someone he works with is because somewhere that's in his mind."

Source: Watch With Kristin

FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Juin - 14:52 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

Andre Braugher,

le Dr Nolan et son futur patient

Un psychiatre pour le Docteur House
Série TV / News / le 19/06/2009, 15h24
Par Arnaud Cuirot

Attention, ne pas lire si vous n'avez pas vu le final de la cinquième saison.

La cinquième saison de Dr [H]ouse s'achève sur la décision de l'acerbe docteur de se faire interner en hôpital psychiatrique lorsqu'il se rend compte qu'il est victime d'hallucinations régulières. A priori, cette sixième saison dont l'acteur Hugh Laurie promet qu'elle sera radicalement différente devrait être centrée sur Gregory House passant du statut de médecin à celui de patient.

La production vient d'ailleurs d'annoncer le recrutement d'André Braugher (Franck Pembleton dans Homicide) pour interpréter le rôle du Docteur Nolan. Nolan n'est pas un énième collègue ou suivant de Gregory House mais le médecin en charge de son dossier et devant déterminer si ce dernier est apte à reprendre le travail... Bien entendu les deux hommes auront de régulières divergences.

http://www.filmsactu.com/news-serie-tv-un-psychiatre-pour-le-docteur-house-…
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Juin - 21:23 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

arika: Will Thirteen and Taub be leaving at the end of this season? They will have completed their three-year fellowships by then. Will Chase and Cameron come back, or will there be new fellows?
House executive producer David Shore says it's too early in the season to know if they're going to be introducing new characters. He says, "We don't have any plans on that. As we get closer to the end of the year we might, but I don't think we've mined everything we can with the six fellows we've had there."

Sabrina in Kentucky: Will we ever know for sure if Cuddy realizes what House imagined happened between them? Please reassure us that they won't drop this sizzling hot storyline!
As the cast teased last week, a lot of this season has to do with House (Hugh Laurie) working his way back to sanity and realizing his feelings for Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein). To answer your question specifically, David Shore says, "I think she does know. Actually, we had some discussion about it. I think him standing on the balcony, screaming out 'I slept with Lisa Cuddy!' [gave it away]."

Sandra in Germany: I'd like to know if we'll see more of Cuddy as a mom in the future on House. I like the idea of her being a working mom; she could be such a good role model for women if they'd convey this storyline properly.
We asked Lisa Edelstein if she wants to see that as well, but she's more interested in the Huddy relationship than keeping up with Cuddy's baby. Lisa tells us, "I'm eager to see what they do with the House and Cuddy storyline. The baby is fine, but I don't think it's really about that. I'm sure it will be woven through, but it grounds her to have a child. I think it gives her more of a life than she had. But ultimately it's not about that, the show is not about that. The show is about the hospital and the inner relationships at the hospital."
Visiter le site web du posteur
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Juin - 08:45 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

Question: Any House scoop, other than the prolongation of Huddy after House leaves the loony bin? Translation: Why should non-Huddy fans tune into House next season? --Luke
Ausiello: Because the Princeton Plainsboro that House left in the season finale will not be the same one he returns to next fall. And admit it, you're dying to know how it'll be different. "How [the hospital] works when he comes back will be different," teases exec producer Katie Jacobs. "A doctor can't check into a mental institution and just walk back into his job like nothing happened. We will not start forsaking reality. This [story] will have consequences."

Question: How much of Cameron and Chase's home life will we see next season on House? --Diane
Ausiello: Not much, according to Katie Jacobs. "I don't know that we will show any more of their private lives that we have anyone else's. The hospital stuff is first and foremost for us and everything we show furthers those storylines. I don't think love-dovey, at-home relations is what people watch our show for."
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Juin - 22:02 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

dernière vidéo avant mon départ en vacances! à dans 3 semaines....postez de temps en temps pour faire vivre notre petit site! biz
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Juil - 07:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

lien:
http://fr.eonline.com/uberblog/b135074_patron_de_dr_house_quand_hugh_laurie…

La série Dr House a été nominée comme Meilleure série dramatique, et le grand Hugh Laurie a reçu sa quatrième nomination d'affilée pour Meilleur acteur dramatique.

Nous avons parlé au patron de Dr House, David Shore, qui nous a dit le secret derrière les nombreuses nominations de la série, et nous a donné des détails croustillants sur la saison six, y compris ce que le séjour de House dans un asile fait au cerveau fragile et si important du génie...

Alors qu'est-ce qui a valu à Dr House une nomination cette année ? "Je crois que les gens ont l'habitude de voter pour nous ; ça fait quatre ans", a dit Shore. (Hé, voilà ce qu'on appelle une franchise charmante et bien agréable !) Mais Shore a ajouté : "J'aurais aimé que l'équipe ait plus de nominations individuelles, mais il est très important pour nous tous que la série soit reconnue comme étant de qualité. C'est génial d'avoir cette reconnaissance." Cependant, s'il y a un secret derrière ces nominations, il a refusé de nous le dire : "Parce que je vais recommencer l'an prochain."

Quant à la star de la série, selon Shore, Laurie est non seulement un génie, mais aussi très économique en ces temps difficiles : "C'est un acteur incroyablement doué, qui nous libère en tant qu'auteurs, et libère tous les départements, parce que quoi qu'on lui demande de faire, il y arrive, et avec brio. Il comprend ce personnage mieux que quiconque. Quand Hugh Laurie fait un commentaire, on l'écoute, parce qu'il pige. Il est passionné par la série, et c'est un véritable plaisir de travailler avec lui." On ne se lasse jamais des gens qui parlent en bien de Hugh Laurie. Les Américains l'ont cruellement kidnappé de son foyer en Angleterre, alors le moins qu'on puisse faire, c'est traiter gentiment ce génie exilé.

Larry Watson/FOX
Maintenant, la série. La saison six est en tournage, et Shore nous a dit à quoi nous attendre au retour de la série (le 21 septembre aux USA sur la Fox). Selon Shore : "On démarre la saison avec un téléfilm de deux heures, réalisé par [la productrice exécutive] Katie Jacobs. Ça va être super. Ces deux heures ont lieu presque exclusivement dans l'hôpital psychiatrique."

Est-ce que la thérapie, les médicaments et le fait de côtoyer d'autres toqués vont faire du bien à House ? "Cela et la réussite de cela restent une question ouverte", a dit Shore. "House ne va pas devenir quelqu'un d'autre — je dis cela pour rassurer le public — c'est le même être humain, qui essaie peut-être de façon un peu plus agressive d'améliorer sa vie." Est-ce que ça va marcher ? House peut-il vraiment s'améliorer ? Shore a dit : "Je crois qu'il est très conscient de ses propres mécanismes, mais il a beaucoup de maîtres internes à servir."

Puis, une fois que House sera rentré chez lui, Shore a dit : "On reviendra à des épisodes plus typiques — je déteste utiliser le mot typique — mais on suivra House alors qu'il tente de récupérer sa licence."

Mais cette transition ne sera pas facile. Selon Shore : "Nous voulons rester honnêtes ; nous voulons aller jusqu'au bout de ce qui arrive à House de manière authentique. [L'histoire parle de] son niveau d'implication [à l'hôpital] et combien il est pressé d'y retourner, et comment maintenir son rôle. Bien sûr, quand on a un tel génie, qu'il ait sa licence ou non, on écoute ce qu'il a à dire." On imagine que le Dr Cuddy doit avoir quelque chose à voir là-dedans. Cette femme ne peut pas se passer de Greg House, même s'il a bel et bien halluciné une liaison avec elle.

Qu'avez-vous pensé de la dernière saison du Dr House ? Mieux que les autres ou moins bien ? Dites-nous tout ci-dessous !
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Aoû - 01:06 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

ASK AUSIELLO
Cameron & Chase fans, I think you'll be happy to know about these new spoilers. Jennifer Morrison talked to Ausiello at the Teen Choice Awards' red carpet and she told him what's going to happen to Cameron and Chase in this new season. Wanna know? Highlight below!

lIt’s the news Cameron and Chase fans have longed to hear: After two years spent mostly on the sidelines, Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer will be back in the trenches on House this season.

“They are both thrown back into their old jobs,” Morrison told us at last night’s Teen Choice Awards. “It’s been great actually. I have been working a lot and there are things that happen to House very early in the season that have a domino effect on all of the other characters.”

Those “things” involve a shake-up at Princeton Plainsboro that finds Foreman filling in for an ailing House as the hospital’s top doc. The transition is rocky to say the least. “Cameron was always very close and protective of House,” she says. “And to have her mentor be away in an asylum makes her contemplate life and career and him. Having him gone affects everyone he works with, personally and professionally.”

Further complicating matters will be Cameron and Chase’s status as newlyweds. “This season starts a few months from where we left off last season in the finale and Chase and Cameron are finding their groove as a married couple,” reveals Morrison, who hints at some friction now that they’re working alongside each other again. “That might put some strain on the marriage.

“They’re taking things up a notch [this season],” Morrison continues. “I think the audience will be able to enjoy seeing new things from all of us.”

Source: EW
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Aoû - 20:55 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations.... Répondre en citant

Question: Ask Ausiello’s back! Let’s mark the occasion with some awesome House spoiler! —Mandi
Ausiello: A member of the team gets fired in the first three episodes!

Question: Is it true that House moves in with Wilson after he returns from the asylum? —Joel
Ausiello: It’s true. That’s one of two major life changes the ornery doc makes early in the season. What’s the other one, you ask? Cooking lessons!
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Saison 6 Reprise des Consultations....

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> SPOILERS.... c'est par ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation