DR HOUSE Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Saison 5 épisode 23

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> SPOILERS.... c'est par ici
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Avr - 22:33 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

Diffusion Usa le 04/05/09
Monday, May 4

HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) – “Under My Skin”
House and the team take on the case of a ballerina (guest star Jamie Tisdale) whose lungs collapse in the middle of a performance. When the treatment causes her skin to fall off, the dancer faces not only the prospect of never dancing again but also of dying an agonizing death. The team must use their imaginations to carefully choreograph ways to test and treat her delicate body without killing her. Meanwhile, House continues to suffer from what he thinks is insomnia, and he is willing to go to desperate measures to cure it.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Avr - 22:33 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Avr - 19:21 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

Visiter le site web du posteur
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Mai - 05:21 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

Ju ment

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Mai - 14:44 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

Accrochez vous, le huddy sex c'est pour demain Mr. Green

sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Mai - 19:24 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

alala j'ai cette impression aussi!!!!
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Mai - 20:43 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jNZ6rZIEMY&feature=related
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Mai - 08:24 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

Huddy nuit c'est cette nuit?!!
Hallucination ou réalité, l'avant dernier épisode de la saison pourrait être hot!!
clip diffusé par la fox

spoiler interview Lisa Edelstein

The time has finally arrived. It's been built up for seasons on end, talked about ad nauseum and debated to death. Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) and Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) are finally going to do the nasty.

But is it all the promos crack it up to be? We caught up with the better half of Huddy to get the details on what's to come, what it means and where it's going. You might just be surprised at her answer to the question on everyone's mind: Will it just be one big fat hallucination, or are Huddy really hooking up?

How was the new kissing scene with Hugh Laurie?
It was great. I wouldn't complain. I have a great friendship with Hugh, and he's supersexy, so who could complain about kissing him?

We know that House and Cuddy have sex soon. So tell us, was the sex good?
[Laughs] Apparently! You're not gonna see me get naked or anything, but it was a pretty hot scene.

Are Cuddy and House more than a passing comfort to each other?
I don't think it's a passing thing. It's been going on for a long time whether or not they've acted out on it. I don't necessarily think it will ever be a satisfying relationship in terms of both of them kind of settling in and saying this is what we're doing. But she has a complicated relationship with men it seems. She likes the screwed up ones. I totally relate. It's a beautiful, complicated adult relationship between those two characters. Neither person is one thing or another. They're dynamic individuals.

Is there a chance that there is a twist that the Huddy hookup is some sort of dream or hallucination?
Well, I mean, there's a chance for anything isn't there?

What will sex do to their relationship?
You'll have to find out.

Will we find out how the relationship changes in the finale?
Yes.

Can you tell us more about the backstory of when House and Cuddy first met and how they became so close?
Initially, he was kind of legendary in the school she was an undergraduate in. And she, I think, was maybe even a little obsessed with him, and she ended up auditing a class that she knew he would be in. I think he was doing a brushup class, and she audited it to check him out because he was exactly the kind of lunatic she likes. I related to her taste in men. I definitely don't have the best taste in men. I don't know that intelligence and taste necessarily go hand in hand. I think what we're attracted to in finding a partner is usually something that resolves some complicated piece of our past. And for Cuddy it's House, and it always has been.

How does the staff react to Huddy getting together?
I think that the rest of the staff is pretty much waiting for them to get together. I don't think it's a secret. Sometimes when people have chemistry with each other, it's just so obvious. It's not like he doesn't talk about it. He's constantly referring to her body and teasing her in front of everybody else. It's like schoolyard banter. He might as well be chasing her and pulling her braids.

Is there jealousy with Cameron?
I don't think Cameron feels jealous. Part of her sees the House-Cuddy relationship as the right thing, and maybe a part of her will always have that crush on House. Like we all carry a torch for somebody. But no, I think if anything, Cuddy worries about Cameron.

What was your favorite moment on the show so far?
I loved the way they got House and Cuddy together. I loved that she was suffering so much and he was suffering so much and that's what brought them together initially. I thought that was a beautiful moment of writing.

Any truth to the crazy rumor that you end up pregnant with his twins?
[Laughs] Oh really? I haven't the faintest idea. I have not heard anything to that affect. I don't know that Cuddy should be wandering around the hospital carrying twins.

What do you think will happen on House once Huddy hooks up? Do you think it'll all just be one big hallucination? Hit the comments below.

Source: E!Online
House MVP Lisa Edelstein just finished a conference call with reporters to hype this season's final two episodes. Of course, what she ended up spending most of her time talking about was next week's long-awaited "Huddy" hookup. Here are some highlights...

• "We probably did five takes. We didn't do it for that long. It was more of a question that the cameras wanted to capture a lot of different things."

• "You’re not going to see me get naked or anything, but it's a pretty hot scene."

• "I have a great friendship with Hugh and he's super-sexy so who could complain about kissing him?"

• “I don't think it's a passing thing. It's been going on for a long time, whether or not they've acted out on it. I don't necessarily think it'll ever be a satisfying relationship in terms of both of them kind of settling in and saying, 'This is what we're doing.' She has a complicated relationship with men, it seems. She likes the screwed-up ones."

• On whether the encounter will turn out to be some sort of alternate reality/hallucinatory fake-out, she says, "There's a chance for anything, isn't there?"

How long until Monday? (Additional reporting by Jeremy Medina)

Source: EW

***3 Sneak peeks

http://spoilertv-house.blogspot.com/2009/04/episode-523-under-my-skin-3-sne…
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Mai - 14:22 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

<font size="1">Original Video- More videos at TinyPic</font>

je ne me lasse pas de toutes les promos qui trainent sous différents angles!! (pardon pour le double post Sam, j'avais pas vu ton message)

la dernière avant cette nuit, promis mdr!!

spoiler
Ausiello: Okay, but I expect you to reciprocate when my b-day rolls around next February. And sending me a greeting via Facebook or Twitter doesn't count. In Monday's ep, House suspects his drug habit is fueling his Amber hallucinations, so he decides to quit Vicodin cold turkey. Cuddy comes to his apartment to personally empty out his medicine cabinet, a struggle ensues, and, before you know it, they're both on the bathroom floor and... well...
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 07:21 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

vo (un peu compliqué pour y accéder, prouver qu'on est humain etc..)
http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=dfbfcca23cf48b9a4848
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 13:37 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

Ju ment

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 19:14 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 21:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

you're
je ne sais pas si vous êtes comme moi, mais je me pose des questions sur les électrochocs évoqués à plusieurs reprises par Wilson et House en cas de maladie mentale...ça fait un bout de temps que j'oscille pour cette fin de saison entre des électrochocs à la "eternel sunshine of a spotless mind" et l'amputation ...et vous , vous pensez à quoi en dehors du wonderfull huddy hookup?
Ce qui m'étonne c'est qu'en cas de maladie mentale , l'intéressé est rarement conscient de son état et je pensais que la schizophrénie frappait plus jeune...
bref, j'ai consulté notre HOuse Français pour connaitre les conséquences d'un traitement par électrochocs..le lien si ça vous intéresse (euh oui je pense qu'Amber va redébarquer la semaine prochaine)
http://www.france5.fr/sante/traitements/W00518/11/
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Mai - 16:08 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

Analyse de l'épisode par Barbara Barnett
http://blogcritics.org/video/article/tv-review-house-md-under-my/
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Mai - 23:15 (2009)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23 Répondre en citant

je l'ai vu hier!!!
j'ai vachement aimé!!!! mais le cas de la danseuse etait horrible.. la peau qui s'en va, un debut de gangrene... mais j'ai tjs pas compris ce qu'elle avait. c'etait le blond qui la rendait malade??

sinon House et ses visions.. Amber agissait comme une sorte de subconscient on dirait, mais par moment elle etait limie flippante!!

quand a house et son sevrage.. pour le moment il est desintoxiqué, mais pour combien de tps??
en attendant ca a permis aux senaristes de nous donner notre scene shipp de house et cuddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
que j'ai deja regardé... une dixaine de fois.. pe etre plus hum hum!!!
j'ai hate que le 24 sorte!
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Saison 5 épisode 23

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> SPOILERS.... c'est par ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation