DR HOUSE Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Season Finale 5 épisode 24

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> SPOILERS.... c'est par ici
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Avr - 17:42 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

Diffusion USA le 11/05/09

"House" season finale news: Carl Reiner (pictured) will guest star in "Both Sides Now," which focuses on a man (Ashton Holmes of "A History of Violence") whose left brain and right brain operate independently, which means he lives with two different personalities and has no control over his actions, according to a Fox source.

This makes diagnosing him doubly challenging, as the two sides of his brain struggle for dominance and it becomes increasingly difficult for House and his team to figure out the problem. As a result, the team comes up with some "alternative methods" to get him to cooperate.

In the meantime, Cuddy also must find an unusual approach to convince House to complete his clinic hours, which is where Reiner's character comes in. He plays a clinic patient who gets House's attention.

The season finale airs May 11
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Avr - 17:42 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Avr - 01:24 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

<font size="1">Original Video - More videos at TinyPic</font>
Visiter le site web du posteur
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 07:13 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Mai - 13:22 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

spoiler si vous n'avez pas vu l'épisode 23

FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Mai - 13:56 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

3éme promo

http://spoilertv-house.blogspot.com/
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Mai - 23:18 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

mon dieu ca va etre horrible je le sens...
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Mai - 00:12 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

un peu de réconfort et de douceur avant l'épreuve...merci à m_ouse

FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Mai - 17:28 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

Question: Please, give me something about next week's season finale of House! --Angelina
Ausiello: There's so much I want to tell you I don't know where to begin. That's a lie, yes I do: There's a wedding!

Question: House-Cuddy scoop, please! Will I need tissues? --Eve
Ausiello: Probably. And just to be safe, pick up some mood stabilizers, because Monday's finale will have Huddy fans experiencing a wide range of emotions, including (but not limited to) happiness, sadness, and "I'll cut a bitch"-level anger.

Question: Please tell me House will see one last awesome Amber hallucination in next week's season finale! --Luke
Ausiello: Not only will Amber be back, but another memorable Princeton Plainsboro alum will descend from heaven to haunt House next week. Guesses? Head to the comments!
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Mai - 11:42 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

SNEAK PEEK

H: I slept with Cuddy, after she help me detox from Vicodin. I've been clean for almost 24 hours...
okey, thought I'd mention it
W: wow, wow, one for each.
H: That's what she said - aaa
W: How's the pain?
H: She'd probably have some bruising
W: yeah, I get it, you're a stud... this is serious, House
H: I feel better than I did four hours ago, four hours from now, I'd feel better than this.
W: The other wow. You were sober. She was sober?
H: Clean and sober and hot.
W: Wow, this is fantastic. How are you gonna screw it up?
H: Several good options

4 en une

FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Mai - 02:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

lien en direct

Dernière édition par FRANKIE12 le Mer 13 Mai - 08:02 (2009); édité 1 fois
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Mai - 03:33 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

un final surprenant dans sa mise en scène ,excellent scénario...on accompagne House vers la découverte finale et cela nous donne un aperçu d l'ame de house de ses reves et de ses besoins........en contradiction totale avec les actes qu'il pose. wilson quitte house à la fin de la saion 4 et on sent un fossé se creuser... c'est différent cette fois, seul Wilson est à ses cotés tant qu'il peut!!j'ai beaucoup aimé ce final!!!

pour ceux que le huddy déroute

Someone named "Eve" who posted in the Ausiello article said it very well...

"I love Huddy and I loved this finale..
makes sense?? Not really..
Even though I have feelings of betrayal there was a lot of Huddy in this episode.
House hallucinating sex with Cuddy and even saying to her 'Lets move in together' His subconscious did this.. his subconscious wants this..
I guess it has to take another season or 2 for him to be ready to say it and really act on it. I can wait, I'm staying loyal to the show I've loved since season 1, episode 1"

Think about it, the sooner they get together, the sooner it ends. They just pushed it off for a bit. My only source of concern is that David Shore seemed to imply that this was the ONLY way huddy could happen (IE: In House's mind), which I disagree with to say the least. Positive thoughts guys, keep positive. I cried like the rest of you, but now I'm gonna try and see the brighter side.

Dernière édition par FRANKIE12 le Mar 12 Mai - 04:55 (2009); édité 1 fois
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Mai - 04:03 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

lien vo
http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=a9bc1c892495120d1073

*barbara barnett review**
http://blogcritics.org/video/article/tv-review-house-md-both-sides/

Photos spoilers (à visionner uniquement après avoir vu l'épisode)

FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Mai - 08:10 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

resumé vf tf1 VOD
House est... heureux ! et ce n'est pas le nouveau cas que son équipe traite qui en est la raison... Quoique, les 3 collaborateurs du Dr House sont face au très particulier "syndrome de la main étrangère". Les mains de leur malade ne répondent pas ensemble aux ordres envoyés par son cerveau mais chacune à son hémisphère correspondant : la main gauche à l'hémisphère gauche, logique et rationnel, la main droite à l'hémisphère droit, instinctif et sensible. Ce qui met le malheureux patient dans des situations embarrassantes... voire cocasses !

LIEN 1€99
http://www.tf1vision.com/tf1vision/television/serie-tv/dr-house5/0,,4407691…
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Mai - 23:44 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

interview de David Shore sur le finale tv guide

Finale Questions Answered
By Ileane Rudolph May 19, 2009 10:28 AM EST

Was the Cuddy sex a fantasy? Was Cameron and Chase's wedding real? We asked House executive producer David Shore to answer our burning questions about the finale.

After House’s detox and the Huddy sex turned out to be his fantasies, what was real in the episode? The Chase/Cameron wedding? The conversations with Wilson?
There has been some speculation about this, but we weren’t trying to pull any fast ones on the viewers. Every scene that House wasn’t in was real. But even the stuff that House was in was real—it was just his perception of the lipstick/pills that was distorted. And there was no detox or sex.

Will House really get sober this time?
He’s certainly going to purse that. We want to treat this seriously and we want to go down that road.

Why did he enter a psychiatric institution rather than rehab?
The problems are deeper than just the drugs, which are obviously an essential element of it. The fact is he used plenty of Vicodin before, but until Kutner’s death, on top of Amber’s death, he was somehow able to cope with it. He knows he needs to be locked up somewhere or it’s just not going to work. He realizes he has a problem and he has to do something about it. How that will manifest itself is what next season is all about.

What’s the future for a Cuddy/House romantic relationship?
Initally, there are bigger issues on the table, but it would be dishonest to just let that disappear. Obviously House has feelings for her. Even though the love affair didn’t happen, in House’s mind it did.

Will House be back at work when the season begins?
No. We want to deal with this in as realistic way as possible. We are going to be with House, but it’s not going to be at Princeton-Plainsboro. We want to take it through the process that House is going through.

How will House’s group at work function without his presence?
It’s always nice to pull the central cog out of something and see what happens. How Foreman and Thirteen react; how Cameron and Chase react. Those are all the things that will make this fun.
FRANKIE12

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Juin - 11:43 (2009)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24 Répondre en citant

analyse de Barbara B. concernant les indices semés dans la saison 5
http://blogcritics.org/video/article/house-md-looking-back-at-season/
amenant House à finalement disjoncter, la question étant ces indices auraient ils pu permettre à ses amis de prévenir ou empécher House de s'enfoncer?
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Season Finale 5 épisode 24

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> SPOILERS.... c'est par ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation