DR HOUSE Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
TCA WINTER PRESS TOUR 13:01:2009

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Actualité - News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Jan - 19:55 (2009)    Sujet du message: TCA WINTER PRESS TOUR 13:01:2009 Répondre en citant

*lien vers plus de photos:
http://www.hughlauriefan.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=466

Hugh et l'ensemble du cast ont participé au TCA (télévision critics association winter press tour) et ont évoqué ce qui va s epasser dans les mois à venir dans la série House
extraits article en vo:

US, January 13, 2009 - House will be airing its 100th episode next month, and has obviously been a very successful series for FOX. However, as the panel for the show began at the Television Critics Association today, the cast and creators were asked if they struggle to work within the formula of the show. Said creator David Shore, "We try to break up the formula here and there, but fundamentally we're comfortable with it. I don't think people watch it wondering, oh, I wonder if [the patient will] get better, but rather 'I wonder what House will do."

Gregory House himself, Hugh Laurie, said he felt fine with it as an actor, noting, "There is something unavoidable about delivering what you set out to deliver" and that straying too far from that formula, "Risks disappointing more than satisfying." As for whether the show will run out of bizarre medical afflictions, Shore remarked, "Luckily for us and unluckily for humanity, there's a shocking amount of ways that things can present themselves," referring to all the strange symptoms patients exhibit on the show.

Olivia Wilde's character Thirteen has had some very notable storylines this season, as we've learned about her own illness. Said Wilde, "What we've seen from Thirteen is her descent into her downward spiral of destruction has pulled partially back by her friendship with Foreman," saying Foreman has "helped her live with her disease." That being said, as they approach episode 100, Wilde says, "There's going to be complications. Luckily, I'm surrounded by brilliant doctors who will try to come to my rescue. It's appropriately Houseian that it goes as bad as it does initially for Thirteen and Foreman."
Some fans have lamented how much screen time Thirteen gets these days, but when asked about it, Shore said he didn't realize she had an especially large amount versus other cast members, adding, "We like all these characters. We like Thirteen." He said that her disease certainly gave her a notable storyline, but that when it comes to servicing all the characters, "Hopefully we'll be creating a nice balance."

Asked about what seems to be their reduced roles, Jesse Spencer ("Dr. Robert Chase") and Jennifer Morrison ("Dr. Allison Cameron") said they both actually preferred their current situation on the series. Spencer said he enjoyed being, "The guy on the side who comes in and performs surgery. I feel like the scenes I do now are more pertinent to the episodes in general." Said Morrison, "The different roles in the hospital immediately reinvigorated our roles on the show. As Jesse says, it is more relevant." She added that when she appeared on the show now, she felt, "There's a real weight to the scene. As an actor, that gets you excited. And I get more one on one time with Hugh, which I'd never complain about."
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Jan - 19:55 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Jan - 20:37 (2009)    Sujet du message: TCA WINTER PRESS TOUR 13:01:2009 Répondre en citant

merci pour l'article!! bon en gros ca parle de 13.. de sa position dans la serie et de la nouvelle position de jennifer et jessy egalement c'est ca?
me faut tjs des confirmations en anglais! mdr

en tout cas tres belle photo et merci bcp pour l'article frankie!
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Jan - 21:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: TCA WINTER PRESS TOUR 13:01:2009 Répondre en citant

frankie11

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Jan - 10:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: TCA WINTER PRESS TOUR 13:01:2009 Répondre en citant

Suite de l'article concernant "the kiss" et l'amitié dans House...Wilson & House mais aussi Kutner & Taub et Foreman 13
http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/944/944793p2.html
sam_tigrou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Jan - 20:39 (2009)    Sujet du message: TCA WINTER PRESS TOUR 13:01:2009 Répondre en citant

cool
merciiii
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: TCA WINTER PRESS TOUR 13:01:2009

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Actualité - News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation