DR HOUSE Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
démarrage demain de la saison 4
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> Les saisons déja diffusées -> Saison 4
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
larockeusedu60
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 19:41 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Oué j'ai vu qu'il navait pas pris de pillule ! Peut-être a-t-il arrêté la Vicodin ?
MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 19:41 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ally

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 17:10 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

il y a pu de vidéo Crying or Very sad
Nine

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 17:17 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Ils n’arrêtent pas de les supprimer, y en a marre ! Evil or Very Mad
La revoilà:
http://www.sidereel.com/House/_watchlinkviewer/966
Visiter le site web du posteur
Ally

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 18:12 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Merci beaucoup,
c'était trop géniale Mr. Green
Mafalda

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 21:08 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Trop de bonheur de retrouver House !!!!
J'avais pas remarqué pour la Vicodin...
Héhéhé... une excuse pour le regarder encore... et encore... et encore.... Okay
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 14:25 (2007)    Sujet du message: dialogues en VO de l'épisode 1 saison 4 Répondre en citant

Cuddy: (House playing electric guitar; Cuddy leaning in doorway) 26-year-old female. Gas main exploded under the building. She was pulled out of the rubble after six -- (House continues to play; Cuddy gives him a look, then continues) Two surgeries for multiple fractures and burns ...
House: I'm thinking the broken bones are a response to the building falling on her head. (shrugs, resumes playing)
Cuddy: (walks into office) And the fever? She's the only collapse victim whose body temperature won't --
House: Put her on anti-pyretics. (plays sequence)
Cuddy: (waits for pause) Already have. Fever is holding at 104. Fluctuating consciousness --
House: (shrugs) Can't take the case. I don't have a team.
Cuddy: (holds chart up with an extra bright smile) So hire a team. (approaches, places chart on desk)
House: What for? I don't have a case?
Cuddy: Have you even interviewed anybody?
House: You test drive a car before you buy it. You have sex before you get married. (Cuddy's disbelieving look) I can't hire a team based on a ten-minute interview. What if I don't like having sex with them? (makes face, accompanied by humorous tone on guitar, then proceeds to play)
Cuddy: (eyes House a moment, saunters to speaker, bends over, disconnects guitar; House looks up to meet her look) You've spent the last two weeks doing absolutely nothing. (holds up cord) Concert is over.
House: (Cuddy lightly twirls cord) In what twisted universe does mastering Eddie van Halen's two-handed arpeggio technique count as *absolutely nothing*? (makes face)
Cuddy: Take the case or you will spend the next month helping the COLAPSE team *change bandages*.
House: (House looks down a moment then challenges) I diagnose her *alone* by the end of the day. You go away for a week.
Cuddy: (long look then nods) Done. (dangles cord, House takes it, Cuddy flounces out under House's watchful gaze)
Wilson: (standing in Cuddy's office, arms crossed) It's not going to work.
Cuddy: (sitting at desk) If he solves the case, we cure the girl.
Wilson: And prove he doesn't need a team.
Cuddy: He's not going to solve the case, not that fast.
Wilson: Why not?
Cuddy: Because he needs a *team*! And this'll prove to him --
Wilson: You wanna change his mind about something? You need a more convincing argument than: you promised. (Cuddy pauses, considering)
House: (lists symptoms on whiteboard, then turns to face empty room) Go! (pause, then ...)
Buffer: (janitor standing in doorway) You talking to me?
House: (pause) Yes.
House: (Buffer now sitting in front of House) Imagine that the roof of the storage closet collapses on your favorite floor buffer, which then starts overheating.
Buffer: Why would I have a favorite floor buffer? (House pained look) Okay. Maybe the electrical works got banged up in there from stuff falling on it.
House: Hmm. Interesting. Brain damage leading to hypothalamic disregulation. (turns to write on board, stops, turns back) Mmm...yeah. If you're brought in covered in rubble, it's all about the MRIs. We'd have seen that. (smacks hands together) Come on! You gotta earn that fiver.
Buffer: (points to spray bottle) Or stuff leaked in the holes, messin' it up.
House: Lacerations lead to multiple portals for infection. Bacterial would have responded to the antibiotics. It's too high for viral. (writes) Parasite or fungus is possible.
Buffer: Or maybe Lupus. (House stops, turns to stare) My grandma has Lupus. (House raises brows, turns back to board)
House: Yeah, autoimmune. I'll run a Lupus panel. Infection fits best. (stops writing) A complete history would be helpful (grabs cane, turns around)... Which leads to the worst part of the job: dealing with the floor buffer's family.
House: (re: Buffer comforting the patient's family) Show off.
Buffer: You ought to be nicer to people. (House stares) Where are we going?
House: (grabs stethoscope from Buffer's neck) You know how the laughter of little children is infectious? Parasites and fungi are even more so. We're gonna find out which one is making her brain bubble over.
Buffer: Where? The building?
House: EPA's doing that job for us. They say it's clean. Which means we're making a pilgramage to Castle Blackberry.
Buffer: (looks at chart) Her name's Bradbury. I should ask them for keys.
House: No need. (Buffer looks up) I'm sure we can find a large rock somewhere.
Buffer: (stops walking) I'm not breaking into somebody's house. (House stops, turns with raised eyebrow) I got principles.
House: (pause, walks closer, cajoling) I got some loose change here, says that you don't.
Buffer: (shakes head) I'm not doing this ... for less than a 50. (House pauses, thinking)
Wilson: (riding in car with House) Where's the restaurant?
House: What restaurant?
Wilson: The one you said you were taking me to for lunch.
House: Oh. Ah ... this one's homier. (pulls to a stop, hangs handicapped tag, unlocks door) Dibs on the cold pizza! (exits car as Wilson stares)
Wilson: (watching House attempt to break into the patient's home) I'm sure it looked easier on Youtube.
Wilson: (watching House look under the sink) Yeah, you don't need a team. You can't even get arrested without company.
House: Right. Only one solution. Never replace them! Ever! (stretches to reach pipes, grunts, half-turns to Wilson) Can you help? (Wilson doesn't move) Yeah, yeah, patronize the poor cripple. (pushes forward) Ow.
Wilson: (steps forward) Let me get that.
House: I got it.
Wilson: (crouches down, reaches for swab) Will you, lemme, just lemme get it.
House: (sighs, stands, watches Wilson reach to take samples, amused) I'll take the bedroom.
House: (flops on bed in patient's bedroom, calls out) Some interesting mold on the windowsill here. Could take me awhile.
Wilson: (tiredly, offscreen) I'll cover the bathroom...
House: (enters patient's kitchen) She had a secret diary.
Wilson: (clipping from a magazine) Is there any other kind?
House: (pauses to stare) What are you doing?
Wilson: There's a sale on liquid Tide.
House: (frowns) If you're broke, I can lend you a tiny bit of the money I owe you.
Wilson: (still cutting) No, no. I wouldn't put you in that position. What does the diary say?
Wilson: So all you have to do is convince this kid that his girlfriend had a secret doctor and a secret stash and a secret life. It's been a while since a patient took a swing at you. Can I watch?
House: (digging in patient's box of Cheez-its) I only have to convince the mother. (pause, smiles) Actually, I don't to convince anyone. (eats handful of Cheez-its)
Ben: This is total crap! If she was seeing a psychiatrist, I'd know. If she was on drugs, I'd know!
Buffer: (holding out clipboard and pen) Mrs. Bradbury, please sign the form so that we can start the dialysis.
Mother: But why anti-depressants? I don't understand!
Buffer: (exact same tone) Mrs. Bradbury, please sign the form so that we can start the dialysis.
Ben: Stop saying that!
Mother: Dr. Buffer, what's going on? What aren't you telling us?
Ben: (sitting with patient's mother in Cuddy's office, House sitting to the side) He's a janitor?
House: More significantly, he's a blabbermouth.
Cuddy: (swivels computer screen aside to glare at House) House, shut up! (turns back to the family) I am very sorry how Dr. House handled this. It is completely unforgivable. (slight pause, looks at House who gives her a significant look back) Except if he's right. Dialysis will filter her blood.
Ben: There's nothing to filter.
Cuddy: Save her life.
Ben: She wasn't depressed.
House: "I'm miserable around Ben." (others stare; he looks surprised, then innocent) Not me. I like Ben. (tosses diary to Ben) February 12th. Either she was depressed or she just thinks you're a jerk. Neither suggests that you should be the one directing her medical treatment.
Mother: Does the diary say my daughter's taking these drugs?
House: No, but medically --
Mother: Did you find drugs in their home?
House: (stands) Probably hiding them in her purse. I thought it would be rude to go searching under a thousand tons of rubble. (walking to door)
Ben: This was months ago. We were in a fight. It doesn't mean she was depressed. And it doesn't mean she doesn't love me.
House: Fine, maybe the diary proves nothing. (shrugs) On the other hand, half the country's on anti-depressants. And it fits her symptoms perfectly. (eyes Mother, Mother glances at Ben; House approaches Mother) No ring on your daughter's finger means you make the decisions.
Mother: (hesitant) I'm not sure that I know her well enough anymore. (Cuddy looks sympathetic)
House: You really want to risk her life on how well *he* knows her?
House: (enters office, turns on amp, moves to grab guitar which is no longer on its stand, looks around, follows guitar cord from amp to the wall, sees ransom note made of cut-out letters "I have your guitar. Tell no one. Await my instructions.", stares, answers ringing phone) Wilson, you idiot.
Wilson: (voice disguised) Listen carefully and no one will get hurt... (House, exasperated, puts down phone and exits office; cut to Wilson who is using a hand-held electric fan to alter his voice) You must follow these instructions. Any attempt to contact the F.B.I or other law enforcement agencies ... or Cuddy ... will be met with -- (House bursts in office door; Wilson puts fan down, speaks normally) ... and a large coke. No ice. (hangs up)
House: (extends hand) Give it back.
Wilson: (sitting at desk, feet up, acting puzzled) What happened? (House rolls eyes, begins to search room) Did someone ... kidnap your guitar? A $12,000 1967 Flying V? Or something?
House: (closes office door) Where'd you hide it?
Wilson: (opens newspaper) I'm flattered you would consider me this bold and brilliant...
House: (scoffs) Yeah, it takes a -- (stares at the holes in Wilson's newspaper, continues) It takes a criminal mastermind to pull off a heist from an unlocked, unguarded room down the hall. What do you want?
Wilson: (looks up, acts surprised) Me? Nothing. (folds newspaper, House rolls eyes) But I'm sure the kidnapper wants what every kidnapper wants. To see you interview five to seven well-qualified fellowship candidates.
House: I don't need a team! (turns to leave)
Wilson: You were bouncing ideas off a janitor!
House: (turns at door, grins) And solved the case! (leaves, Wilson tosses newspaper on his desk in frustration)
Cuddy: (sitting in front of House's desk, fiddling with a rubber band ball; House enters, slows, frowning on seeing Cuddy, walks to desk; Cuddy glances up, fumbles to put all rubber bands into the ball) We shocked her back into sinus rhythm, but she's still tachycardic.
House: (frowns at the still-fumbling Cuddy) Fascinating. Equally fascinating is ... (dumps bag, removes sunglasses) Why are you here?
Cuddy: (places ball on desk) I was gonna leave you alone if you won the bet, but you lost. (looks up with wide smile)
House: I explained the fever, which is all we were talking about. (picks up envelope addressed to "Dr House" in cut-out letters) She confirmed the anti-depressants. Go bet with someone else if you want to explain the heart problems. (opens envelope)
Cuddy: She confirmed them by winking. Maybe there was a cute guy across the room.
House: (pulls out polaroid of guitar, labeled "I am not dead yet") She got better when I treated her. Even I'm not that cute.
Cuddy: Two unrelated, just a coincidence. Or, you're grasping at straws to avoid admitting you can't do this on your own.
House: Fine. (walks to conference room, Cuddy follows) What explains the fever and persistent tachycardia.
Cuddy: It could be anything... Endocarditis.
House: (pauses at whiteboard) Nope. Fever. No infection. (holding marker)
Cuddy: (stops) Um...
House: (puts marker in Cuddy's hand) Keep going. You're doing great. (Cuddy is stunned as House leaves then drops hands in defeat)
House: (enters Wilson's office) You win. (closes door)
Wilson: (at desk) I don't believe you.
House: (holds out hand) I'm not gonna play this game. Just give me the damn resumes. (Wilson eyes House, reaches in drawer) And my guitar.
Wilson: (pauses, innocent) I don't have it. (House looks) Although I did hear some plangent strumming from under that couch earlier. (House frowns, goes to couch, looks under it, nothing) Wow. This kidnapper isn't just bold. He's diabolical. (House glares) I guess he realized he probably shouldn't give it back to you until after you've had the interviews. (holds out resumes; House looks down, grabs resumes; Wilson smiles in satisfaction)
House: (enters conference room to find Cuddy sitting on table, feet on chair, in front of blank whiteboard; peeks behind the whiteboard; Cuddy watches almost defiantly) Huh. You didn't write anything. So what you're saying is you didn't find that one big explanation ... 'cause there isn't one. (turns to office) Clever.
Cuddy: (still sitting on the table) Well, let's just say your anti-depressant theory does explain the fever. What about the heart? (House tosses resumes on desk, removes jacket) And don't say a building fell on her. (muttering, leaning back, almost lounging on the table)
House: Okay... (clears throat, walks back into conference room) A *structure* collapsed --
Cuddy: Shut up. (rolls eyes, tapping marker impatiently)
House: Come on, it fits. Crushed musculature releases potassium, causes V-tach.
Cuddy: You think she'd get crush syndrome after she was *crushed*, not two days later.
House: Microvascular occlusions. Takes that long for the blood to reperfuse.
Cuddy: (considers, accepts, stands) She'd have a baggy heart. (tosses marker at a surprised House) Echo it to confirm. (leaves)
Ben (watching House echo the patient) Is crush syndrome good or bad?
House: Does it sound good?
Ben: I mean, compared to the other things it could be.
House: There are no other things it could be.
Mother: Then why are you testing her?
House: (still echoing) Excellent question.
Mother: (after Ben notes the patient's fever is back) Why would her fever be back?
House: (glances at family) I can't say.
Ben: You don't know?
House: I know, I just can't say. 'Cause you'll hit me. (family stares) Let's discuss this in front of witnesses.
Mother: (standing with Ben in Cuddy's office, facing a chagrined Cuddy and House who is standing right next to her) The DT's?
Ben: So she's an alcoholic now?
House: Her first fever was from the medication for her depression.
Ben: Or you're wrong.
House: (continues) The second fever was from the self-medication for depression.
Ben: This is insane. (raises voice) You don't think I would have noticed her being constantly drunk?!
House: (Cuddy moves to reply but House replies first) You were practically living with Sylvia Plath. You didn't notice that!
Cuddy: (leans into House with a glare) Tone it down or *I* will hit you.
House: (after meeting Cuddy's gaze, shrugs it off) Fine, I'll do liver enzyme tests.
Cuddy: (still glaring) Liver enzymes can also be elevated from musculoskeletal trauma. They'd be elevated whether she had a drinking problem or not!
House: (faux undertone) *They* don't know that. Just pretend to confirm.
House: (sifting through resumes in his office, selects one, dials) Hi, could I speak to Trevor ... Kaufman?
Trevor: Yo, yo, it's Trev. What up?
House: (rolls eyes, removes glasses) This is Dr. Gregory House. Can you come in tomorrow to interview?
Trevor: House? Are you serious? Awesome! (whispers aside) Hey, dude, I got the House interview!
Friend: (making fun) Oh, look at me! I got the House interview! (House listens in disbelief)
Trevor: Dude, shut up! I'm on the phone.
Friend: I'm so cool.
Trevor: Shut up. Give me the phone back. (House hangs up)
Wilson: (blearily approaches nurses station) I got a page.
Nurse: No, you didn't.
Wilson: They called a code.
Nurse: No, we didn't. (Wilson shows pager) You got a page, but not from us. (walks away, Wilson realizes)
House: (tossing Wilson's room, answers phone) Did you ever see Raid on Entebbe?
Wilson: Yeah, in the end, they release the hostages. How's that working for you?
House: The Ugandans played fair. They didn't move the hostages on the Israelis.
Wilson: Once again, I am in awe of the kidnapper's tactical brilliance.
House: (finds remote, points at TV) What is El Fuego del Amor and why do you need ten of them?
Wilson: (quieter, glances around) It's a, it's a telenovela. I'm learning Spanish.
House: Say adios.
Wilson: (panicked) Are you erasing my TIVO? House, not the season finale.
House: (southern accent) I don't negotiate with terrorists. I smoke them out of their hidey-holes.
Wilson: (determined) Do you know what terrorists do when you don't negotiate? They terrorize.
House: Bring. It. On. (hangs up, tosses phone out window)
Cuddy: (at patient's bedside) Fever's down. Sweating has abated. Heart's working fine. I guess House was right. (softer, somewhat chagrined) Again.
Mother: That's good news, right?
Cuddy: (back to professional) It is good news. (reassuring smile)
House: (just as Cuddy enters the hospital doors; cheery) 'Morning!
Cuddy: (startles, then continues to front desk, quickly glaring at House) Uh huh. Where did you come from? (puts briefcase on desk, signs)
House: (conversationally) Apes, if you believe the Democrats. (Cuddy shakes head with a slight smile, accepts messages) I heard you were there when I was proven right. The alcohol treatment took away the heart and fever problems.
Cuddy: (tucks messages in briefcase, picks it up, turns to House with toss of head) Yes, I was also there when you were proven wrong. She'd been silently screaming for two hours. (turns, walks to office, speaking over shoulder) Amylase and lipase are through the roof. She has pancreatitis.
House: (following) IV alcohol can cause pancreatitis.
Cuddy: (turns at outer office door, mildly) Okay. (turns, enters office)
House: (frowns, glances around, follows Cuddy; Cuddy removes red jacket, hangs it up, picks up white coat) You're not gonna argue with me.
Cuddy: Nope. (picks up white coat and briefcase)
House: (pauses in doorway) You think I'm right?
Cuddy: (moves to desk) Nope. (not even looking at House)
House: (confused) Why not?
Cuddy: (still ignoring) Nope.
House: (frowns) It's not really a yes or no question.
Cuddy: (putting white coat on over white dress, still not looking at House) Which is why I'm not answering it.
House: (continues) If it's not the IV alcohol, it's gotta be --
Cuddy: (sing-song) Not interested. (putting things in briefcase, still not looking at House)
House: (stunned, then) If I'm wrong, she's gonna die. (Cuddy stops, looks up) Are you sure you're still Dean of Medicine?
Cuddy: (seriously) I'm not interested in arguing because I'm not interested in enabling you. (House rolls eyes) You need someone to bounce ideas off of. You need a team. (put briefcase down, strides out; House turns to follow, gears turning) Don't follow me. (House stops, thoughtful)
House: (sitting at desk, feet up, enumerating on fingers) MAO inhibitor caused the fever, alcohol caused the pancreatitis, alcohol withdrawal caused the V-tach. (looks at magic 8-ball) "Your logic is irrefutable."
Cuddy: You're wrong. (enters office, stands before desk)
House: (frowns) well, who are you going to believe? Classic toy or a woman who, if she had any confidence in her own ideas, wouldn't feel the need to distract you with a water bra? (takes feet off desk, stands)
Cuddy: Are you really just going to treat the pancreatitis?
House: (smirks) Are you here to enable me?
Cuddy: I don't want her to die because you're stubborn.
House: (looking at mail) Wow, so you can enable and rationalize at the same time. Guess you are still Dean of Medicine.
Cuddy: (moves around desk) If you're right, then this guy who's not an ***, who's not a workaholic, who's not a *sociopath* (House meets her gaze, opening box) has somehow missed both her depression and *severe* alcoholism.
House: (pauses) Yes. Imagine that. A couple with secrets! (resumes opening box)
Cuddy: (frustrated) Why would she lie? Ok, alcoholism, you don't wanna advertise, but ... (breaks off at House staring into box; House suddenly grabs box and cane and hurries out; Cuddy trails after) If you're right, there'd be an abnormality on the pancreas. At least do an MRI to confirm!
Wilson: (House bursts into Wilson's office, throws box on desk; Wilson looks up innocently; House eyes Wilson; Wilson looks into box, slowly takes out piece of guitar) Oh. My. G-d. (tosses piece back into box) This guy means business. Or guys. Could be multiple guys. Or a gal. Who knows. All I can say is this reeks of boldness.
House: I am *not* hiring a team. (turns to leave)
Wilson: You ever tighten a guitar string really, really slowly? (House pauses in doorway) Past the point it can handle the strain? It makes this weird sound. (House looks back) Almost like a scream. (soft, plaintive squeal; House closes eyes, walks away)
Wilson: (enters MRI suite where House is looking at scans) I thought this was going to be fun. (House largely ignores him) I mess with you, you mess with me. Eventually, you give in. (sits) But, you've shown a *startling* lack of humor. Which got me thinking.
House: (mutters, shaking head) Oh, g-d.
Wilson: (as if uninterrupted) What's the real reason you won't hire a team?
House: (still scrolling through images) I told you: I don't need a team.
Wilson: (shrugs) Then hire three people and let them sit on their asses.
House: That wouldn't be right.
Wilson: (pointedly) Three years ago, you hired a team. What's changed?
House: (dryly) I've become a man of principle. I've gotten smarter. (eyes Wilson) What answer will make Socrates shut up? (looks back at screen)
Wilson: (continues blithely) What's changed is: you hired a team. You connected with a team, you worked with a team, and you lost a team. (watches House, House frowns)
House: Damn. There's no abnormalities in her pancreas.
Wilson: You fall in love, you get married. 50% chance it's end in misery. Hiring employees can be even tougher, because you know, eventually, that they're gonna leave.
House: There's increased T2 signal in her hepatic capsule. (turns to Wilson, mockingly) If you know what I mean.
Wilson: You got hurt. Get over it.
House: (pushes button to stop scan) Now if you'll excuse me, my patient is about to start bleeding out of her mouth and anus. (gets up, Wilson stares)
Cuddy: (watching patient's surgery, glances up as House enters) Internal bleeding.
House: Not anymore. Now it's all over the place.
Cuddy: (shaking head) Why are you here?
House: (stating the obvious) It's my patient down there.
Cuddy: (stands) You're here because I'm here. (House glances sideways at Cuddy; Cuddy faces House, poking his chest for emphasis) I am done enabling you.
House: (meets her gaze) I know. (both turn to viewing window; Cuddy starts to look uncomfortable; House stands waiting, furtively glancing at Cuddy)
Cuddy: (bursts out in a rush) The alcohol didn't cause the pancreatitis, the internal bleeding did. The question is what caused the internal bleeding. I hate myself.
House: (satisfied) You *do* know that the patient had a building land on her.
Cuddy: (facing House) Four days ago.
House: Bleeding can start at any time.
Cuddy: It's bleeding from five different sites. You think they synchronized their watches?
House: (looks at Cuddy) She got warfarin after her hip surgery. It's designed to mess with bleeding patterns. (turns back to window)
Cuddy: (still facing House) Fever, heart and bleeding. Three problems, three completely different explanations. (House grimaces) She must be the unluckiest woman in the world. (turns back to window)
House: (frustrated, turns to Cuddy) I only cling to this crazy theory because it's been proven right every step of the way. Each treatment worked.
Cuddy: (dryly) Yes, she looks perfectly healthy. (House looks away) This much bleeding is a symptom of something more. And you need a team because you're wrong, (softer, facing House) and you're gonna kill this woman.
House: (thoughtful, then sees something on screen over Cuddy's shoulder) If I had a team, this patient would be dead. Because they'd be here instead of me and they wouldn't notice the size of this woman's uterus.
House: (enters OR with glove and gown but now cap or mask) Hi! How's it going? Mind if I observe? (Cuddy shakes head tiredly)
Surgeon: (glances up) Got a room up top with a big window just for that.
House: (starts peering under drapes between patient's legs; someone tries to place a mask on his face; House bats it away) Oh, stop that!
Surgeon: (looks up, annoyed) You want to look at vaginas, there are websites for that!
House: (straightens up) Think I'm made of money? (turns to get scope)
Surgeon: (looks up at Cuddy in observation room) Can you get him out of here?! (Cuddy merely frowns down)
House: (using scope to look into uterus) Enlarged uterus. Means that she was recently pregnant. She's a good liar but I doubt that she could hide a baby from her boyfriend. (peers at screen) Scraping in the uterus indicates that she had an abortion. But nothing in her medical history. Only one reason to hide an abortion. Boyfriend wants babies. She doesn't.
Surgeon: She's bleeding everywhere. Unless the guy was performing an abortion with a shotgun...
Cuddy: (over speaker) Stop enabling him! (Surgeon looks up, then shakes head)
House: It's not the abortion, it's what she did afterwards. The boyfriend would have noticed condoms. He would have noticed abstinence. He would not notice the pill. (puts scope aside) Which means: (shouts up at Cuddy) I don't need a team! (Cuddy rolls eyes)
House: (to Ben) Hey! Where's your mother-in-common-law?
House: (pokes head behind curtain) How are you doing?
Cancer Patient: (old, oriental man, lying in hospital bed, reading) I got cancer.
House: You're on an oncology ward. (enters cubicle) Everybody's got cancer. (walks to bedside) You want sympathy, you wanna try the "hardly anything wrong with me" ward. In fact, why don't I take you there right now? (drops cane on bed, gives bed a tug without success; eyes patient) How sick are you? Can you walk? (grabs chart, reads it as he raises the head of the bed)
Cancer Patient: Are you a doctor?
House: (reading chart) Admitted today. First day of five-day chemo course. (looks up) Yeah, you can walk. (grabs cane) C'mon, let's go.
Cancer Patient: (sitting up) Does Dr. Wilson know you're here?
House: (pause) Well, if he didn't, this would be really stupid. (smiles, shrugging) 'Cause he wouldn't know where his patient was, and he might think he'd been kidnapped. No, the room upstairs is bigger. (patient starts to get up) It's got cable. Better looking sponge bath nurses.
Cancer Patient: (smiles) Oh. (stands, grabbing IV pole)
House: If you feel sick, you call me directly, not Dr. Wilson. He's getting his last set of hormone shots. (ushers patient out; patient give House weird look)
Cuddy: (House stops in corridor, seeing code team in patient's room; Cuddy comes out, stands close) You put her on tamoxifen? An anti-cancer drug?
House: (frowning) It blocks estrogen receptors.
Cuddy: Does it also block breathing? (turns as House moves past her to look through glass door) And kidney function? She's crashing.
House: (firmly) Doesn't mean I was wrong.
House: (in the middle of the busy ER) Anybody here a doctor? (no response) Kidney failure, spiking fever, breathing difficulties. Any theories? (all ignore him; House glances around) Am I in an M. Night Shyamalan movie?
Resident: (looks up) You're House, right?
House: (frowns) Okay. I assume you know me because I once insulted you, your patient or your relatives. If that's so, I apologize. I was drunk that day. Patient initially presented with crush injuries.
Resident: I know you because Dr. Cuddy issued a memo.
House: (stops) Telling you to cooperate fully with me?
Resident: (continues treating her patient) Nope.
House: (turns away) I figured that was a long shot. (calls out) Anybody here *not* get that memo? (no answer; House sighs and leaves)
Resident: (following House in hallway) Fungal infection.
House: (turns, surprised) Don't you have a patient?
Resident: (casually) She shot herself in the leg while high on meth. Wouldn't hurt her to be in pain for a little while.
House: Fungal infection would be in her eyes by now.
Resident: Haemophylus.
House: Doesn't explain the remitting fever. You've heard that I've got a job opening, right?
Resident: I just care about people. Acute respiratory distress syndrome.
House: A.R.D.S. doesn't explain anything. Except the breathing. If you care about people, you're not getting the job. (turns away)
Resident: I was lying. Crush syndrome.
House: (turns back) Doesn't explain the breathing. What was the problem with A.R.D.S?
Resident: Only explained the breathing.
House: And the crush syndrome?
Resident: Didn't explain the breathing.
House: Are you a fan of symmetry?
Resident: Sure.
House: Weird. 'Cause your eyes are lopsided. And by eyes, I mean breasts. (Resident's gaze falters; House steps closer) A.R.D.S and crush syndrome, both reactions to severe trauma. Why can't she have both?
Resident: (pauses, House watches carefully) Because then, there's nothing we could do. (meet's House's gaze)
House: (quietly) Boy, you remind me of someone. (turns away) Send me your resume. I'll put it on top of the pile that I'm never gonna look at.
Cuddy: (enters lab) Which patient is that?
Lab Tech (looks at file) Megan ...
Cuddy: House's patient.
Lab Tech: (turns back to screen) Yep.
Cuddy: (disapproving) Didn't you get my memo?
Lab Tech: (still looking at screen) Sure. (dryly) Got both memos.
Cuddy: (realizes) Both. (sighs) And the second memo said to ignore the first memo?
Lab Tech: Yep. Seemed odd. Did an MRI and ...
Cuddy: (turns away, frustrated) Of course you did. (Lab Tech glances at Cuddy; Cuddy stops, turns back) What'd you find?
Lab Tech: It's kind of freaky. She's got growths all over the place. (Cuddy returns to study screen)
Wilson: (enters patient room) Mr. Lee, I just have to check ... (sees sheets completely covering the figure in the bed) Sam? Are you okay? (no answer; Wilson peeks under sheets then yanks them back, exasperated) What are you doing here?
Nurse: (same nurse as in paging incident) I *was* taking a nap.
Wilson: Where's my patient? (pauses, realizes)
Wilson: (confronts House in his office) You stole my patient.
House: (looks up) You kidnapped my guitar.
Wilson: Give him back.
House: Only when you give her back.
Wilson: It's a she?
House: (scoffs) Well, it's certainly not a dude.
Wilson: It's a guitar! You took a human being!
House: Now who doesn't have a sense of humor? (Wilson looks) I'm monitoring the guy remotely. (turns back to whiteboard)
Wilson: What are you listening for the distant sound of screaming?
House: The nurses know to call me.
Wilson: They don't know who he is!
House: His name's right there on the chart. (impatiently) Now, go away. I'm working.
Wilson: They give him the wrong meds, who the hell knows what's gonna happen? (House pauses, thinking) House!
House: (quietly) Bad things would happen. (turns to leave) He's in room 318.
House: (playing with rubber band, back to office door, door opens; sing-song tone) I did it all by myself, mommy.
Buffer: (in doorway) You talking to me?
House: (turns) Go away. (turns back around, resumes playing, door opens again; in same tone) I did it all by myself, mommy.
Cuddy: How did you know it was me? (enters, closes door)
House: There's a scent given off by wounded, feral cats.
Cuddy: (approaches desk) You were wrong.
House: (sits up, turns to face her) I got everything right. Just treated the wrong --
Cuddy: They had a good relationship.
House: He couldn't even identify her.
Cuddy: And you were wrong about needing a team. (a bit softer) She almost died.
House: (glances away) So, I *almost* need a team.
Cuddy: You were content with your "people are idiots" theory. But Cameron never would have accepted that this guy knew nothing about the love of his life. (House drops his gaze) And as soon as you claimed it was multiple conditions, Foreman would have done *anything* to prove you wrong, (rolls eyes) and then Chase would have done anything to prove you right. Any one of them would have solved this days ago. (serious) Hire a team. (pulls resumes out) I don't care how you do it. (places pile on desk) Just do it. (leaves; House looks after her then down to pile)
House: Sometimes, I am wrong. (plucks guitar) I have a gift for observation. For reading people in situations. But sometimes, I am wrong. This will be the longest job interview of your life. I will test you in ways that you will often consider unfair, demeaning and illegal. And you will often be right. Look to your left. Now look to your right. By the end of six weeks, one of you will be gone ... as will twenty-eight more of you. (pause) Wear a cup. (strums chord)

Nine

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 14:51 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

larockeusedu60
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 16:12 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Merci ! J'avais bien compris l'épisode, mais là ça m'aide d'avantage Wink
MSN
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 16:19 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

je viens de finir de "déchiffrer"...il manque certains passages avec la famille mais certaines répliques valent leur pesant de cacahuettes comme le "d'où venez vous "de Cuddy auquel House répond "du singe selon certains démocrates"
je comprends mieux la volonté de House de faire passer des épreuves à son équipe, je trouvais cela un peu "tordu" (plus que d'habitude!!) mais je n'ai toujours pas compris la dernière phrase "wear a cup"..quelqu'un sait il ce que cette expression veut dire?
ps: j'ai bien aimé aussi "suis je daNS un film de MR Nightshalaman?"
Nine

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 22:37 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Piafette58 du forum « docteur-house.niceboard. » a donnée ce lien (par mp) pour avoir le premier épisode en VOSTFR : Merci à elle !

http://www.sendspace.com/file/plpw84
Le son est un peu faible mais ce n’est pas dérangeant !
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 22:55 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

super super super!!!! Okay Okay Okay
house 007

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 23:41 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

merci bcp bcp
MSN
frankie11

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 23:49 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

petite précision pour ceux que ça intéresse , j'ai demandé outre atlantique ce que cela voulait dire "wear a cups" et on m'a gentiement envoyé cette explication...
Mort de Rire http://store.everlastboxing.com/everlast-protective-cups1.html
Mort de Rire
Nine

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 23:51 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Ally

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Sep - 11:02 (2007)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4 Répondre en citant

Et dire que je pensais avoir compris "mettez des baskets",
me demandez pas pourquoi, c'est juste que ça me paraissait logique Mr. Green
Mais là, c'est terriblement housien Mr. Green
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: démarrage demain de la saison 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DR HOUSE Index du Forum -> La Série -> Les Episodes -> Les saisons déja diffusées -> Saison 4 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 2 sur 7

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation